Haru

official General Rules & Guidelines

1 post in this topic

Welcome to Oh My Miracle Forums

Oh My Miracle is an international forum that was created for fans of Oh My Girl to gather around and discuss their love for the group. The forums are meant for fans to gather around and share all sorts of media that concern Oh My Girl, including news, photos, videos, and more.

General Posting Guidelines

As there are many different sub-forums, please choose the most suitable section for your topic, and please post your topic in only one section. If you accidentally posted the same content twice, please contact the respective moderator of your forum to delete one of the posts.

We also ask that comments to a topic stay generally on-topic, unless the topic is under any of the forums in Cafe. We allow linking to videos, photos, and gifs as long as they do not contain any explicit content. If you see someone posting explicit content, please notify a moderator right away.

If you have any specific questions regarding the forum itself and its features or what events or projects Oh My Miracle is planning to hold in the future, please feel free to create a topic in the Suggestions & Feedback forum. Make sure to following the tagging guidelines for that forum as well.

When sharing posts outside of the forum, please credit all original sources, as well as any originally content that originated from Oh My Miracle forums.

Deleting/Editing Posts

By default, members are not allowed to delete their own posts or other members' posts. If you wish to have your post deleted, please contact the moderator of that respective forum, or a global moderator if the forum moderator is not online. If you spy any explicit/inappropriate content in another member's post, please let the moderator of that respective forum know immediately. 

All members have the privilege of being able to edit their own posts. Go crazy. 

That's no-no

This is meant to be an inclusive place where all Miracles can gather and share their love for Oh My Girl, so topic content will be moderated. Moderators have the power to edit your post (they will always notify you if they do) as well as to delete your topic as a whole (they will always notify you if they do). Global Moderators and Administrators have the power to give out warnings and potentially ban members as well if they are repeat offenders. 

If you perform any of the following below, you may be at risk for consequences:

• Posting complete spam or you're a spambot
    • Posing as a staff member and asking for the members' personal information (e.g. e-mail, phone number, etc.)
    • Posting completely unrelated topics in a forum (e.g. Posting Binnie gifs and proclaiming your undying love for her in the Support & Feedback forum)
    • Harassment (of any kind)
    • Flaming other members, posting explicit content, offensive posts, etc.
    • Advertisements for other websites

These are just a few example and are not all-inclusive. Each post will be judged individually. If you feel that you have been treated unfairly, please PM a global moderator or administrator, and we will review your case. 

In the wise words of Masta Wu, don't break the rules, because 

tumblr_ncif9r0Zdz1sib9dqo1_500.gif