Curious

MISC The OMM Family Business Tree

7 posts in this topic

So i just thought of this...What do you think are each OMM member's roles/ titles in the Oh My Miracle family tree?

This should just be a fun game where you assign your wildest imagination and impressions of any member. So let's have fun and use our wildest thoughts to create an imaginary story.

Post your thoughts in this format:

(Name of OMM Member) -- (Role) - (Description)

• Curious -- The Creepy Gatekeeper - the first person you meet when you arrive at the front gates and also the butler of the estate since everyone goes to him if there is a problem
  • Haru -- The Rich Runaway Grandfather - ran away from home to live his life, leaving behind the estate and business to his kids and grandkids
  • Mistral -- The Architect and Planner - creates plans and designs artwork for the family
  • Sunny -- The Sexy Receptionist - greets and welcomes all new members with her sexy smile and red glasses
  • SailorYooA -- The Big Sister - no one questions the big sister
  • Juro -- The First Son - works his hardest to support and contribute to the family
  • Miangoc -- The Ghost Relative - everyone has heard and knows about her, but has never actually seen her before
  • SpeedThief -- The Relative Abroad - living his life abroad and never contacts back home
  • YooArchangel -- The Uncle Who is Still Trying to Find His Purpose - lives away from the family estate and is still trying to find the meaning of his existence
  • Egg -- The Playful Child - Always thinking about what sort of games to play with the other members
  • TheFinn -- The Kind Uncle - always brings gifts and presents whenever he comes to visit
  • ezacessline -- The Busy Business Aunty - comes visits once in a while and drops off payments for the family
  • Jason -- The Smart Son - the son who wears glasses where everyone goes to him asking for assistance in certain areas
  • Experimental -- The Dancing Robot - The mascot of OMM and the one who makes the whole family laugh

Experimental is the pet xD 

Posted (edited)

Venusea - The doormat (I prefer the friendly neighbor tho)

I basically says welcome to everyone that made an introduction post (after I joined) so..................

yooa:L

one moment, the way you address them with his/her, are those matching how they can be addressed with? ._.

Edited by Venusea

i actually laughed out loud when i read mine xD 

not sure where the "sexy" is from tho~ :P 

@Venusea a guess you can be the talking door, greets everyone when they come in

and no the made up characters does not necessarily mean their gender in reality.....but Sunny is our sexy receptionist though

Egg more like the uncle who starts a game for his nephew 

cheeeky sexy and glasses