Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Curious

HYOJUNG Hyojung Birthday Event

4 posts in this topic

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Attention all Miracles, OMG DC Gall has started a Hyojung Birthday Event. All participants are to write a special birthday message they would like to send to Hyojung. As of now, there currently is a 1 PAGE word limit and all messages are to be sent from the Google Form below. All collected messages will be sent to a translator where all the birthday wishes will be translated to Korean. Once that has been completed, all messages will be compiled into a special message book where OMG DC Gall will send to WM. Please leave your Name and Country at the end of your message. (Optional: Please attach a fanart link on Imgur if you are including a fanart in your message) This is a major event for the whole fandom, we strongly advise everyone to participate. All messages from International fans will be named under the Oh My Miracle section. The deadline has been set as 16th of July, since we need to give time for the translator. If there are any questions, feel free to message me.
Form Link: https://goo.gl/forms/v1fQPOykWd4FRAmh1

TaU5bxn.png

Edit: Thanks for the messages so far everyone, but please NOTE: keep the messages related to Hyojung's Birthday, any unrelated material or requests will be edited out. Regards

[UPDATE 2] FMVS ARE NOW ALLOWED. The organisers of the Hyojung Birthday Event are now going to giveaway fanmade goods for those participating in the event (this includes International Miracles). 3 Participants from the fanart and 3 from the Birthday messages will be selected in a lottery style. Fanmade goods may include Photocards, Stickers and a Special Gift (Unspecified yet). Here are some examples.

IDhqcsF.jpg

Posted (edited)

this is so cool actually

I've been a part of this kind of project when I was in another fandom (which I am not anymore), and it's actually cool to see what we make being delivered xD

oh, and we also need to introduce this forum to them xD really hoping they will come and chat or make a thread (wow I'm thrilled for this one xD )

Edited by Venusea

@Curious I need to ask something tho,

so we type it in the form instead of attaching files like ms. word files or such?

(I've asked the same on chatbox, feel free to delete this if you answered there)

mimbro

[Reminder] There is only 3 days left for Hyojung's Birthday Event. If you still haven't sent your message, please do so asap. Remember there are prizes going out to participants of this event.