Kei

How you doing?

5 posts in this topic

What'd you do today? 

What did you eat?

I'm fine - :dancedance2

duuuuuuuuude....My fam is 'gender-cranky' today. So i spent and hour and a half preparing a good meal...tomato-sauce chicken for protein replacement over seasoned rice with fresh squash and zucchini roasted on bacon and drizzled in sesame oil to disguise the boost of garlic for their immune systems...served lovingly and then I washed up all the dishes myself and cleaned up the kitchen. After the meal my wife and older girls were talking about how much it sucked being women so i just accidentally said 'dang, so glad im a dude'. 

"thanks for dinner PIG!" and they all left me alone at the table. dang, it sucks being a dude too.

(EDIT: the greeting "duuuuuuuude" is for the men. My alternate greeting for the superior gender is "I'm sorry")

Edited by FatherRotten

LOL i hope you're not serious 

19 hours ago, FatherRotten said:

duuuuuuuuude....My fam is 'gender-cranky' today. So i spent and hour and a half preparing a good meal...tomato-sauce chicken for protein replacement over seasoned rice with fresh squash and zucchini roasted on bacon and drizzled in sesame oil to disguise the boost of garlic for their immune systems...served lovingly and then I washed up all the dishes myself and cleaned up the kitchen. After the meal my wife and older girls were talking about how much it sucked being women so i just accidentally said 'dang, so glad im a dude'. 

"thanks for dinner PIG!" and they all left me alone at the table. dang, it sucks being a dude too.

(EDIT: the greeting "duuuuuuuude" is for the men. My alternate greeting for the superior gender is "I'm sorry")

LMAO - :headbang

Well patch day just dropped for my game yesterday, so i neglected my duties as an admin and Miracle...welp